December 9, 2009

More gifts...

More local art.
Portland is localish. Right?

Anyway, Rachel Austin has some beautiful work. I love her use of maps.



This is titled Birds and Poppies. It's an archival print on premium matte paper. Peek at Rachel's etsy store for more.

::

Champagne, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Gris, Cabernet Franc, Porto.....it goes on and on.



Visit a local wine shop for a bottle of the good stuff. Grand Vines is on Court and High.

::

Isn't this fun? I'm easily amused, I know.



It's the Gin & Titonic. Take a gander at one of my favorite online sites, fredflare.com and order your gin & titonic ice cube tray.

::

Bust a move with this how-to book.



Pick up The Best Dance Moves in the World...Ever at fredflare.com

::

Par Avion. Air Mail!



The Airmail Pouch is on my gift giving list (to myself?)

Again, visit fredflare.com for all of these wonderful trinkets and much, much more.

::

As those that read this blog are aware, I love heading over to La Capitale for a nightcap every so often. A gift certificate to one of our local area restaurants couldn't be a better gift.

How about...

La Capitale Brasserie
Venti's
Wild Pear
DaVinci Ristorante
Word of Mouth Neighborhood Bistro
and the newest of the bunch
Willamette Burger Company

::

I can't resist adding one more.  These are felted pebble hand soaps. FUN!



I love, love, love, love, love felted objects. Delica has a beautiful selection of felted pebbles, bowls, coasters and jewelry. (Check out the acorns.)

Visit her etsy shop to pick up these wonderful soaps.


May your holiday season be filled with laughter and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Join Today!

:subscribe to this blog