November 21, 2010

Gift Ideas - 2010

Once again I will assemble a few links to gift ideas for the upcoming holiday exhanges.

The Redhead


It is a giclee print of an original acrylic and pencil illustration from Kat Hannah.


:::


2011 CD Case Desk Calendar


A wonderful desk calendar with fun illustrations from a local Portland artist/graphic designer. Alex Winjen

::

Funny Joke


A lovely art print by Tali. tushtush on Etsy

::

Help with Luggage


Another art print. I own one of Sophie Blackall's prints. Love it. This one struck me. ~ half asian girl

::

Swept Away


Another print. I've already purchased this for someone on my holiday gift list. Artist is Kelly Place. kad0081 on Etsy.

<3 the Avett Brothers.

::

And finally.

Eye Chart Cork Necklace


Lovely necklaces from a designer from New Jersey, Catherine Ivens. uncorked on Etsy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Join Today!

:subscribe to this blog