October 31, 2010

Fall - Halloween, Minto Brown Island, Dog Park and Pumpkins

Happy Halloween.

I plan on sitting by the fire tending the doorbell while the spooks and ghouls chant their mantra.

Trick or Treat!

My own three ghouls will be scattered about, one helping with the door and the other two making any excuse they can to go on their own trick or treat trek.

How old is too old? We don't have an age limit here. It's all about fun.

I still need to buy the candy and can't decide whether to get what I like or what I don't like. You know the dilemma. Right? Hmmm.




On another note, I have decided that fall is pretty nice, especially when there is a reprieve from the rain.




These pics were taken at Minto Brown Island park.

Whenever I see a car driving down River Road with a dog in it I know it's a happy dog. You know it knows it's getting close to the dog park. If it could talk I think it would be chanting, "DOG PARK. I'm going to the dog park. Hey, we're getting close to the dog park. Dog park. I can smell the dog park! Dog park, dog park, dog park. Oh my God, DOG PARK!"




Enjoy the day. Our pumpkins are out and ready to be lit.







Oh yeah, that kid of mine is a charmer. :)

Happy Halloweenie!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Join Today!

:subscribe to this blog